T: 020 8443 5457
Looking to Raise Finance for your Business?
If you are looking for business finance, even if you have already been refused funding from a mainstream lender, such as a bank or building society, Enterprise Enfield Advisers can help you access various loan schemes and increase your chances of securing the finance you need.
Often businesses fail to raise finance because they don’t present a professional enough case to lenders. Our expert Advisers will:
- Tell you about the types of finance available and helping you decide which are the most suitable
- Assist you in preparing a viable, effective business plan
- Help to organise your financial plans and projections
- Review and monitor your progress
Start up London Loan Fund
If you are aged between 18 and 30 and live in London, you can access funding to start a business through the Start up London Loan Fund. Our Advisers can help you apply for these loans - call 020 8443 5457 to make an appointment with an Adviser.
Links to more information on finance for business:
- Grant and Funding Search facility for businesses on Enfield Council's website.
- J4B Grants and Information - comprehensive information on government grants for both business and voluntary groups.
- North London Community Finance - operates a Credit Union and an ethical business loan fund, providing savings and loan services for individuals in Enfield and business throughout London.
- British Business Angels Association the National Trade Association for the UK’s Business Angel Networks and its Associates and Affiliates.
- Open4Community - a free-to-use grant and funding search facility which the London Borough of Enfield has installed on its website to support the charities and community groups.
- Prince's Youth Business Trust - a UK charity providing help and support to young people faced with significant challenges. PYBT offers grants and loans to start-up businesses.
- Grants for Research and Development - London Innovation is an initiative created and led by the LDA to promote the benefits of innovation through increased productivity and improved business practices.